Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Product Review


Carol's Daughter Tui hair collection. Absolutely love it!!! Here's the thing I have been looking at her products for the past 5 years (I know a long time). It seems like whenever I'm ready to try it I hear a bad review, someone saying her products are overrated or that the formula has changed. So I took my time and waited. Well a few weeks ago I purchased Tui Gift Set at Sephora. It included the Tui Herbal Shampoo, Tui Hair Smoothie, Tui Hair oil and Hair Milk. Let me let you know how wonderful this stuff really is. The smell is intoxicating.
I started with a fresh pallet, I rinsed my hair with baking soda and water. I then shampooed with the Tui Herbal Shampoo, it lathers up wonderfully. Then I used the Hair Smoothie, left it on for about 15 mins and rinsed with warm water about 90% of it out then added a cold water burst. Now the first time I did it, I just did a twist set with the Hair Milk my results really sucked.!!! (yea you read right it sucked)
So I rewashed my hair the next day this time adding Hair Oil to my hair prior to washing, followed the steps, here's what I did change: while my hair was still wet I applied Shea Butter and then sealed with Hair Milk. I did my twist out and it was fabulous!!!
Sometimes you have to tweak products use the new with the old and you can truly achieve great results.
These are my staples. Simple!
Tui Shampoo, Hair Oil, Smoothie, Shea Butter and Hair Milk. Its helped keep my hair moisturized during these cold winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment