Saturday, June 26, 2010

Heat damage

Heat damage is prevalent in many new naturals because some tend to be at a loss of how to style their hair. I know that for me this is the case. Although I have cleaned up my act, I have suffered damage in only one spot. It’s a small patch in the front of my hair. It’s completely damaged. So now, what I do is use two heat protectants and a serum. The serum I use as a finishing product.
I deep condition with my Cholesterol and use a leave in conditioner then I use:
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray followed by GVP Thermal Protection Spray and finish up with John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum, Thermal Protection Formula.
It may be excessive for some but it has truly helped me combat heat damage. It doesn’t matter what protectant you use as long as you use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment