Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sex And The City II....


LOVED IT!
I am a big fan of SATC. I was so excited about the new movie. I have heard mixed reviews about this movie. I enjoyed this movie. I think people expect too much of the movie. Seriously, the movie is an extension the show that followed everyday women in the daily lives. The movie has to remain true.
Ok as far as fashion in this movie, it was to DIE FOR! I swear the movie make you feel like you need to have a pen and pad to take notes of all the fashion do and don'ts LOL. I was able to relate to so many things in this movie.
What I got out of the movie was this:

First, don't allow anyone to define you or your relationship. There are so many ways to have a successful relationship you find what works for you and enjoy.

Second, you don’t have to be perfect. Charlotte's character aims for perfection, I’m known for this. It’s ok if everything isn’t perfect and as a mother, you need a break. The truth of the matter is that you're not going to be happy with your children 100% of the time they will frustrate you and that’s ok. It doesn’t make you a bad parent it makes you human.

So this will be a DVD added to my collection when it comes out.
If you haven’t seen it, get dressed up go with your girls and have a good laugh...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie. I loved the trailor which showed Charlotte saying motherhood is hard! I actually smiled with joy that 'Charlotte' aka perfectionista said it.

    I can't wait to see it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to enjoy it. i got teary eyed during that part of the movie

    ReplyDelete