Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Workout Slump

This morning I woke with every intention to workout. My son had other plans, he decided to wake up too and STAY up for an hour?! Which in turn made me dose off trying to put him back to sleep. Well I guess better luck tomorrow...
It seems like every time I get back on my workout regimen something knocks me off track. Maybe I'm not diligent enough. Let change that to definitely not diligent. Its a work in progress. I get easily bored of the same exercise routine so I am always on the search for something new...
What do you do when you find yourself in a workout slump?

5 comments:

  1. Hello Lovely!

    Well I have been in a workout slump for the past month. Unless you call pushing my son's stoller to school every morning a workout? But generally, what I like to do is think about how I'll feel AFTER I finish my workout. That helps me get my lazy self up and running. Literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW... I LOVE it here! (On your blog, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, for the compliment. I am trying to stay on top of this blog…Thanks for the advice on the workout slump. I try to do the same thing. It’s funny because I will dread working out until I’m done and the endorphins are high. Pushing your sons stroller to school can be considered a workout…You can add some moves to your daily walk. Also, you can do a little jogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets get this done!
    What your routine? I can help...i even have some P90X DVD's i give them away all the time....or something pragmatics for the everyday woman...let me know
    www.blackfitnessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @djmadmike...Oh that would be great. I am trying to find a routine that I like I'll alternate the treadmill for Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred and Billy Blanks Tae Bo, but I'm getting bored. Maybe P90 would kick me in to high gear...By the way love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete