Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm Back...


I have really neglected this blog. There have been so many changes in my life.I am going to get bette because writing really gives me an outlet. Well as for updates:

Fitness: I fell off my regimen slightly

Hair: I have been hiding my hair by wearing weaves. I was caught in the comfort of weaves where you sometime neglect you own hair. As of late, I have been making sure to take my hair out once a week. Yes, you read right. I remove the weaves once a week wash and deep condition my hair. It has been doing well. My hair feels good. I recently trimmed it. I was due for a quick trim.

Career: I have been in school since March working towards my goals. I am very proud of myself for being able to manage a household, toddler, husband and elderly person and still maintain good grades. I am one-step closer to my ultimate goal and very proud of myself.

Faith: I have returned to church. I am becoming better with my faith. I feel that I am truly evolving into the woman I always wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment