Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rompers

The cutest (revamped) trend of 2010. I keep saying that I need to get a pair of these. They are adorable and can be dressed up or dressed down with the right accessories. The are affordable as well, you can find one to fit in any budget. I think Fourth of July may be the day for me to wear on, along with a big braid or twist out and chunky accessories.
So how do you feel about rompers?


Fab Embroidered Romper
$14.50
Forever21



Kouture by Kimora Romper, Sleeveless Scoop Printed Racerback Romper
MACYS



Silk One Shoulder Romper
$129.00
bebe

2 comments:

  1. You must have read my mind because I was thinking of getting one for the 4th of July as well! Thanks for the post... I think I'll check out Forever 21 or H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! They are so cute. Check out Wet Seal as well and Charlotte Russe they had cute ones in there

    ReplyDelete