Monday, July 6, 2009

Aussie Moist

Hello,
OK today I took down my twist extensions. I washed my hair with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration (HEHH) shampoo and then I conditioned with Aussie Moist conditioner (I absolutely love this).
I decided to try the Aussie Deeeep 3 Minute Miracle, my hair felt great. (Target for under $4). I left it in for about 5 minutes. So after rinsing out my hair still felt pretty nice. I wanted to attempt a twist out. So on wet hair I added Aussie Moist Conditioner and de-tangled with my CVS version Denman brush and my hair felt nice. I am waiting to untwist my hair tomorrow morning but to be honest I don't like how my hair feels. The back feels soft but my hair looks dull and dry. I guess I'm still working on my combination of products. Maybe I should have sealed my ends with Shea Butter, but I was in a rush. If you are in need for a good moisturizer Aussie definitely delivers a good punch. I use the AMC for my occasional co-washes (conditioner washes) even while in extensions
Well I'm back to the drawing Boards. But Aussie Conditioners are keepers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment