Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Healthier Me


I've been absent for a bit, just trying to reflect on some life decisions. Wondering which path to take. I have been focused on school/career options, family needs, finances and my hair. But what I am lacking on is fitness. In the beginning of this year I had been quite active. I had even started jogging and working out 3-4 times a week. I felt great endorphins were on high. I love the 30 Day Shred By Jillian Michael I loved it she knows how to really work you out. But we all know what happens. Life gets in the way. I was forced into an unexpected move and trying to get adjusted, my 1 year-old was trying to get adjusted to a new environment and hubby finding a job and me having to transfer schools. My health was placed on the backburner.
So wiht life starting to finally settle down I am in desperate need of a routine. The Taurus in me is dying for some structured schedule. I have OCD (I swear I do), and I need everything to be on a schedule so that I know whats suppose to happen when and it helps my son as well...
But anywho...I'm moving on to being just a tad bit selfish...Getting ME on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment