Tuesday, July 14, 2009

To Run or Not To Run


For as long as I can think I have envied runners. Their freedom, how they grace through the streets without a care just focused on the pit, pat, pit, pat of their running shoes, oblivious to what the rest of the world is going through. I long to be among them to be able to have that peaceful glow. That look of accomplishment after they have reached a new record. So as I sit here I am contemplating becoming a runner. But being the nerd that I am researching the best methods to become a runner and stay a runner. One place I can say thus far that has provided me with great info and a great plan on achieving my goal is Runnersworld.com.
I am excited on embarking on a new journey. I think once I get a hoold on some running, I'll incorporate Yoga in my routine, because I am in desperate need of meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment