Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BET AWARDS


I wouldn't be me if I didn't speak out about that. I think it was a nice thought for BET to want to dedicate the show to Michael Jackson, but I think it would have been better if they would have just added a tribute at the end of the shoe because I walked away from that show a bit disappointed.

First I think that the skit between Taraji P. Henson and Tyrese was very cute, but Ving's contribution could have been left out. What in the word was he thinking comparing Michael Jackson to GUNS!!!

Beyonce's performance kind of left me and I think many other viewers Speechless....It was overly dramatic and to choose a classic and Christian song such as Ave Maria (translation Hail Mary) and sing it wearing a Teddy in my mind was totally inappropriate

Drake's performance was so over inappropriate, I don't care if you clanged the words. Everyone knew what the real words were and to have little girls dancing on stage to that song was just plain wrong.

On a Brighter note GUY, Tevin Campbell and BBD performing was such a great 90s throw back, made me want to put on some guess jeans and do the running man LOL!

I'm so excited to hear Maxwell is coming out with a new album. Can't wait till it drops.

Well that was the BET Awards wrap up in my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment